<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, March 13, 2006

Laughter ... Not Covered By Your Health Plan

After a frustrating first experience changing the gauze pads on Dina's incision site (the tape really liked sticking to the fingertips of the latex-free gloves), I checked out this two-minute video, Incredible Fishing Video, and felt much better.

If you've seen Finding Nemo lately, you may feel sorry for the fishies. I don't like fish to begin with (I rooted for the dentist's kid), so seeing them flop about in the bottom of the boat wasn't a problem for me.

(via Google Video of the Day)

Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

Oh. My. Gosh!

That is my husband's dream fishing trip!
Blogger ~michelle pendergrass, at 8:17 PM  
I have one word for this -- bizarre! Very funny. (OK, now that's 3 words.)
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 7:37 AM  
That is too weird, Katy.
Blogger Mikesell, at 11:35 PM  

Get snarky