<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, March 10, 2006

Surgery Update Update

Well, a couple stones (about 5mm total) hid behind the tube leading into Dina's kidney so the surgeon's going back in tomorrow at 7:30am. Right now Dina's in the ohsojoyous situation where the pain meds make her nauseated, the nausea meds make her tired, and neither do their jobs completely so she's still in pain, still nauseated, and can't quite fall asleep.

I'm looking forward to the time when we're in our 80s and we can look back on this week and not quite remember what went on.

(Meanwhile, I've got an 11am parent/teacher conference tomorrow--Dina's folks are going to wave her off to pre-op--which may get called on account of snow. I'm hopeful that i'll still be able to make an afternoon-evening visit to the hospital; the 45-minute drive home took twice that tonight due to the snow.)

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Chris, give Dina my best, I'm thinking about her. BTW, we are getting rain, rain, and more rain in Indy. But no snow - thank goodness!

Cindy
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:08 AM  
We would gladly take your snow or rain here in very, very dry Kansas.

I'll keep praying that all will go well and you'll all be safe.
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 7:41 AM  

Get snarky