<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Coming Week

I don't know how regularly I'll be blogging this week. Dina goes into the hospital on Tuesday for some prep work before her kidney stone surgery on Wednesday. When I'm not shuttling myself and the boy between home to the hospital and visiting with Dina, I'll be working on my manuscript pitch materials for the Mt. Hermon conference next month (I'm fortunate to have Randy Ingermanson as my first-time-attendee mentor; I'm really looking forward to working with him to get things ready for the conference).

If you're the praying sort, please keep Dina in your prayers. If you're not the praying sort, please consider becoming such. Thank you kindly.

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Prayers are going up on yours and Dina's behalf even as we speak. Hope it goes well.
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 7:47 AM  
We'll be praying. I'll remember because Phil's appointment for his hernia evaluation is tomorrow. (Pray for him too)

(((HUGS TO DINA))))
Blogger ~michelle pendergrass, at 6:55 PM  

Get snarky