<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Another Free iTunes Opportunity

A digg article pointed me to a PaperMate survey that gives out an iTunes download upon completion. One survey/download per e-mail address.

I submitted surveys using the three addresses I use: 2 good codes, 1 that iTunes said had already been used. I cleared papermate and rubbermaid (and a few "mystery") cookies between surveys, don't know if that made a difference or not.

BTW: I picked up Plumb's latest from the CUNA offer. Good stuff, though I don't like the Michael W. Smith cover at all. I think I'm gonna start whittlin' away at tracks from O How the Mighty Have Fallen by The Choir with these new downloads. Last month I picked up three tracks from purevolume (no longer available for OHtMHF) and myspace ... seven (now five) more to go.

(If you feel strongly about making your mechanical pencil opinions known to PaperMate but don't want to use the iTunes code, feel free to shoot it my way. Thanks!)

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky