<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Financial Advice For Nothin' (and iTunes for free)

The Credit Union National Association is giving away free iTunes if you run through spiffy interactive Flash-based financial tutorials. Explore the wonderful world of check (debit) cards. Get a free iTune download. Learn the ins and outs of buying a used car. Get a free iTune download. Or more ... I got two downloads a couple times for completing tutorials. (According to the article I saw on digg.com, you can get up to five downloads for a single lesson.)

My sister Julia and friend Angie (both CPAs) would ace these ... too bad this is the busy time of year for them.

So far I'm up 11 tunes. But I still have no desire to balance my checkbook.

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

Still no desire to balance the checkbook?

Man, Chris, I'll keep praying.
Blogger Angie Poole, at 5:32 AM  

Get snarky