<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Singalong: The Wife'll Come Home ... Tomorrow!

Dina stayed in the hospital one more day because her kidney hadn't started healing up around the nephrostomy tube (the tube in her back the surgeons went through to remove the stones) the way her doctors had hoped. So they gave her another 24 hours to get her act together (actually only one nurse has had that attitude, when said nurse blew out a vein trying to put an I.V. in--yeah, it's Dina's fault you can't insert an I.V. catheter in a timely manner).

So Dina will be home tomorrow, most likely with the tube still in her back. I wonder what the female version of Locutus is. Locutia? Loquatia? Laqueesha? Better not make with the Borg jokes, I suppose. Still, resistance has always been futile when it comes to her.

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky