<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Where I Been?

Been going through Internet withdrawl, that's for sure.

It'll be next weekend before the Internet gets hooked up at our apartment and until yesterday I was without it at school, too. (Blogger is blocked on the district network, so I'm posting this from the Richardson Library.) Were it not for the library and Staples and Corner Bakery I'd be wardriving the suburbs like a wifi junkie jonesing for a fix.

The first three days of school felt like three weeks. Several of the teachers at TJ agree this feels like a very long week. Today felt like a regular day, though; so perhaps things are improving. If tomorrow feels like half a day I could be in trouble. (I had a meeting with my fellow Texas Teaching Fellows fellows on Tuesday; wonderful to be back with the gang again.)

Phil's adjusting to his new school and being a second grader. He finds the 20 minutes of free-reading homework oh-so-onerous. Poor kid. He doesn't appreciate naps, either.

In case you missed it, I had another short in the Door Insider this week: Mormon Missionary Team Faces Blood Doping Charges.

And I'll have some sort of a presence at the Misfits blog tomorrow, so be sure to check that out, too.

Labels: , , ,


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky