<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, August 13, 2007

Next Stop: Bmblt Shdy

<consults guidebook> Oh, Patriot City.

I got my "report to work" papers from Dallas Independent School District (DISD) HR this afternoon. Hired, but no contract yet (pending receipt of certification and FBI background check). So I'm semi-officially a Thomas Jefferson High School Patriot.

Get to attend district and campus trainings. Be on campus without catching flak. Breathe slightly easier.

Of course, Dina and Phil arrive in town tomorrow night and my days are now full of job. I'm looking forward to spending some time with them, eventually.

Labels:


Mikesell

5 Snarky Remarks:

It's all finally coming together! Whoo hoo! If August is this good, just think about what September in Dallas might bring.
Tell Dina and Phil hi:-)
Blogger Jenny, at 7:24 AM  
Yay! It sounds good. So will the family all get to be in the same state permanently yet? That would be great.
Blogger lindaruth, at 7:49 AM  
Tell Dina I said "hi" and to write to me soon!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:45 PM  
dude,
congrats!
TJHS looks like a great place to teach, enjoy your time with the fam
-dave
Blogger Unknown, at 3:28 PM  
Just curious, after checking out the school's Web site and seeing that the students have to wear uniforms -- do the teachers have to conform to that dress code too? (as in white shirts, navy pants, no sandals, etc.)
Not that school uniforms are a bad thing -- considering what I see some kids around here wear to school.
Blogger lindaruth, at 8:37 AM  

Get snarky