<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Oh, Magoo -- You've Done It Again

Yeah, another one in the Insider.

This week: Evangelicals Mourn Final Harry Potter Novel.

And before a well-intentioned Potterhead gets his or her dress robes in a bunch, it's satire people. Sweet, enchanting satire. "Satirus amusicus," as Hermione would say with a deft wave of her wand and flick of her wrist.

And then she would be justly burned for a witch.

If you're not already an Insider subscriber, become one.

Labels: , ,


Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Chris--

Now that is some solid reporting. I enjoyed this piece a great deal. I nearly broke my broomstick I was laughing so hard.

--Matt
Blogger Matt Mikalatos, at 11:06 AM  
I don't know. . .They start messing with PIE and we could be up to our elbows in numbers we can't evenly divide. Some things are better left alone.
Good one, Chris!
Blogger Jenny, at 9:02 AM  

Get snarky