<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Good Morning, Lebanonnnnnn!

Round-about 3:30 this morning I had my first blog visitor from Lebanon. He (or she) stopped by -- as many, many have lately -- to see this pic of Phil and his spider tat from two summers ago. Actually it's face paint on his arm, but still...

Statswise, this puts me at 111 countries, 49% of the world (as World66 counts countries/the world). I'll put up a map when I hit 50%.

(This is my first first-time country since May. The second since last August. Someone string some cable over to Madagascar so the lemurs can visit my blog, and really, what else do they have to do in Greenland? Greenlanders, visit my blog! Antigua and Barbuda, you're a two-fer; only need one of you to visit, but you should both feel free...)

Labels: ,


Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

Oh, yeah? I finally got one from Israel. Considering the title of my blog, it was a long time coming.
I also got one from a country I have neither heard of nor can I pronounce.
Blogger Heather, at 10:03 AM  

Get snarky