<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, August 09, 2007

20 (of 47) Questions

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Middle name after the disciple Thomas. No wonder I’m skeptical.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Most any meat at any meal is good. At lunch a nice pulled pork with barbecue sauce on the side is just dandy.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No, I have kid.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
(Yer kiddin, right?) Define “a lot.”

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes. And not in a specimen jar or my pocket, either.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Does anyone really jump? Isn’t it more of a bungee fall? And no, I wouldn’t.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Peanut Butter Cap’n Crunch

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
There was a lemon thing at Baskin Robbins the June Phil was born. Nothing’s come close since, though B&R German Chocolate Cake and Blue Bell Key Lime Pie are good.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Wasn’t listening to anything. So I hit the “play” button in my FoxyTunes app (thanks, Ang). It picked “Consider” by The Choir. Good song.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO LINKED THIS TO YOU?
The Mir? Yes.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
That episode of Psych that had a Spelling Bee ... that was kind of like a sport. And Shawn and Gus make sport of Detective Lassiter a lot. Um, yeah ... sports.

30. FAVORITE FOOD(S)?
Multi-meat pizza; Togo’s pastrami/Erik’s Marrakesh Express; really good, hard extra-sour rolls/bread; loaded potato skins (no chives/onions); Guinness.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scarpy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Theater: Spider-Man 3; DVD: The Cheap Detective

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Olive green

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Season: Winter; Girl’s name: Summer

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Brendan by Frederick Buechner

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Wireless optical mouse, so it’s the woodgrain of the desktop.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Cape Canaveral, Florida

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
San Jose, Calif.

(See original 47 Qs here)

Ang. Jenny. Mich. Jen. You're up next.

Labels: ,


Mikesell

5 Snarky Remarks:

Nothing snarky. Just enjoyed your humor, as always, Chris. Thanks for playing. ;-)

I wish I'd thought to cut out the questions I thought were dumb. I'm too much of a play-by-the-rules person, though I couldn't resist selecting "none of the above" even when it wasn't offered as a choice. LOL

Becky
Blogger Rebecca LuElla Miller, at 12:11 PM  
Ah, he likes me. He really likes me.

And we both really like PSYCH!

Mir
Blogger Mirtika, at 2:45 PM  
Dude, here lunch meat is the sliced, packaged stuff you put on sandwiches. You know, like baloney [sic], olive loaf, etc.

Maybe it is in Oregon too, but from your post it appeared lunch meat was meat you had for lunch.

Just thought I'd set you straight. Wouldn't want you to get beat up shopping at the HEB.
Blogger Angie Poole, at 12:25 AM  
That's lunchmeat, one word. This was two words. Got a little more latitude with lunch meat.

Mmmmm ... Olive loaf. NOT.
Blogger Mikesell, at 12:29 AM  
Oh man, you tagged me! Thought I'd ducked. Okay, okay, but it will have to wait until tonight or tomorrow morning.
Blogger Jenny, at 9:16 AM  

Get snarky