<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, August 02, 2007

I'm a Patriot (almost)

If all goes to plan, Thomas Jefferson High School is where I'll be teaching come month-end. Sophomoric English. No, wait ... English for Sophomores. Well, odds are good it'll be both.

Three classes of straight English II, two classes of catch-up for those kids who did not-so-well at English I.

I've signed the paperwork that the TJHS office has to send in to the district HR folks. Then they get in touch and I sign more paperwork, a contract, and possibly even someone's cast if they've got a broken leg or something.

At least that's what I'm told.

Stay tuned...

Labels:


Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

Way to go Chris!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:43 AM  
Congratulations, Chris. TJ was our rival high school when I attended WTW back in the 70s. A lot of my closest friends were sophomoric patriots. :)
Blogger Jeanne Damoff, at 7:53 AM  
Yay! Congratulations on the job. And all the signing of things will get you in practice for when you have books to sign. :)
Blogger lindaruth, at 8:49 AM  

Get snarky