<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Helloooo China! What Do You Call Your Food There?

Last week, author Brenda Coulter blogged about her site being banned in China. I checked my blog and it got through. And since then I've noticed a lot more traffic from the People's Republic that is not Eugene, Oregon. Seven visitors since noon today (odd traffic pattern: 2 visits within a minute of each other, two more visits within a minute of each other 20 minutes later, and then an hour after the first visit 3 more within a minute ... hmmmm ...).

Whatever, welcome. Jesus loves you. Enjoy your stay.

Labels: ,


Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

My blog's okay, but my website's banned. I think that's a good thing. Then again, I rarely update my website.
Blogger Unknown, at 9:42 PM  
My blog is banned but my website is ok.
Blogger ~michelle pendergrass, at 12:23 AM  

Get snarky