<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A Hole in None

Phil had a visit to the dentist this morning: six-month cleaning and check-up. Got to wear a funky mouthpiece full of minty fluoride foam, which was new for him. Two sets of x-rays 'cause the processor ate the first set. (I'm hoping the extra radiation will give him superpowers, ultra-roomcleaning would be nice.)

Long story short? No cavities! Yay!

He also got to run through his comedy act which consists of these riddles:
What did the baby porcupine say to the cactus?

Why did the piece of toast go to the doctor?

Why did the left hand go to the doctor?

(Put your best guess(es) in the comments.)

Phil put on two shows. A matinee for the hygienist and the full-act (including the third riddle) for the dentist. (The hygienst stayed for the second show, too.)

Yeah, good times all around.

Labels: ,


Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

Okay, here's my guesses (I know I'm late, just finally catching up!
1. Are you my mother?
2. Because he'd been sliced.
3. Because he wanted to be right.

Hopefully I'm at least in the neighborhood!
Abundant blessings,
Jenny Cary
Blogger Jenny, at 11:03 AM  

Get snarky