<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

End of the 6.33 Day Weekend

Put Phil on the school bus this morning at 9:45. The first time since 7:45a on the 11th. It's still only 28F out, but the roads are clear(ish) of yesterday's slush.

The 10-day shows a warming trend through the next week, with lows above freezing showing up on Friday. Come August I'll be wishing I'd bottled some of this chill ... which makes sense, since now I'm wishing I had a picnic basket of summer sun. <sigh>

Labels:


Mikesell

4 Snarky Remarks:

It's a heat wave here in Kansas -- 33 degrees (above zero). Glad the boy could go back to school today. I remember when I was in high school (in southern Indiana, no less) when we ended up with something like a 3-week Christmas break. We had a heavy snow during the week before Christmas so ended up getting extra days and then a heavy snow on New Year's, so more extra days. We loved it, but my parents probably went nuts. :)
Blogger lindaruth, at 3:53 PM  
I'd gladly swap the 100+ degree heat and bush fires (so much smoke everywhere) with your winter chill if I could - although I don't think I'd cope with the icy roads. Thank goodness that is something that I will not have to encounter where I live. That video was scary.


Stay cool. Kanga
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:02 PM  
I'm with you. I hate being cold, but I'll be complaining come, um, May probably.
Blogger Unknown, at 8:53 PM  
My hubby makes fun of me for always being cold when it's below 80.
By the way, you can bottle some of the chill - they're called ice cubes.
Blogger Heather, at 9:49 AM  

Get snarky