<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Virtual Road Rage

A couple Christmases ago my brother and his family bought Phil the game Rush Hour Jr.. They also got me the limousine expansion pack. A fun game for the both of us.

Several weeks ago I discovered the game Gridlock (via digg, I believe). Same principle: get the designated block off the screen, moving the other blocks either up/down or left/right. I got through the first dozen or so levels quickly. Level 27 stumped me for days and days. Level 28 appears a poser, too.

If your commute's giving you nothing to complain about, give the game a try. If you're reading this on your web-enabled phone bumper-to-bumper on the 405, get off on Crenshaw and take a breather -- drive out to the coast, listen to the surf awhile -- before subjecting yourself to more frustration.

Labels:


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky