<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year, New Notches

Picked up a Victorinox knife yesterday, the Fieldmaster model (didn't buy from Amazon; the cutlery-store-at-the-mall's website doesn't show all the "features"). Just finished adding two notches to a black leather belt using the reamer blade.

The imprinting on the back of the belt says "size 44." Fortunately it's been years since I've needed that much leather. And as nice as it is to convert it to a size 38, I've got another notch or two (or four) to add before I retire it permanently.

I'll get better-fitting belts in the meantime, but since I already got rid of the 44" waist pants in a "never again" moment, the belt will serve as a reminder of how far I've come.

Stay tuned.

Labels:


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky