<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm Going on a Trip...

...and I'm taking
This isn't one of those games where you follow-up with the things you're taking, trying to guess the arcane pattern or criteria in my listing. These are things I'm actually taking (along with a toothbrush and other toiletries, changes of clothes, and my family).

If you're heading out for the holidays, go ahead and list in the comments a few of the things you're taking. Or wish you were taking. Or, if you're reading this on the hotel wi-fi, the things you forgot to pack.

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

The Mir doesn't travel. But I wish you good trip-ping!

Merry Christmas, snooks, to you and yours.

See you...er...in 2007?

Mir
Blogger Mirtika, at 8:04 AM  
I'll be visiting my parents next week and I'll take Anansi Boys, by Neil Gaiman, a writing project, and probably a few odds and ends of things to show my mom.

Have a safe trip and Merry Christmas!
Blogger lindaruth, at 9:23 AM  

Get snarky