<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Happy 33-and-a-Halfth, Sarah

Today is my sister Sarah's 33.5th birthday. She doesn't look a day over 33.25. Have a great day, kid.

Of course, this also means that today is my 38th birthday. So far Phil has surprised me with breakfast in bed (Eggo waffles and Cracklin' Oat Bran, no milk--he brought enough to share, so we did). He also informed me that I have 10 coupons to tell him to do anything, except chores.

Also got word that I made Tony "Waking Lazarus" Hines's Top 100 Publicists list. That's $10 to me, and an added bonus for the day. Thanks Tony!

The best part of turning 38, however, is that this time next month my brother, Bill, will hit the big 4-0. Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaah.

Don't know what's planned for the rest of the day, but at some point I'm sure I'll use one of my coupons and have Phil do the Bolbi Dance.

Labels:


Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Happy birthday!
Blogger lindaruth, at 12:44 PM  
Ah, speaking from one 38-year-old to another, happy birthday. It's not a bad age.

And I saw you on Tony Hines's list. Don't spend it all in one place.
Blogger Unknown, at 11:38 AM  

Get snarky