<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Advantage of Low Expectations

Phil and I had a big day today. Mongolian Grill after church. Haircut for him after lunch. Then to the $1.50 theater for Flushed Away. I had high hopes for lunch and the haircut, hopes that were met or exceeded. The movie, though, not so much--so I was pleasantly surprised.

It's not a great movie, but it has some fun moments. The singing slugs, for instance. Most things with Whitey the sewer rat. Everything with the frog mime. The rest? Pretty much, meh.

Still, not a waste of a buck-fifty. Phil had a blast and that's worth at least the three we paid to get in.

Labels:


Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

If you like singing bugs, you must see Joe's Apartment. The singing cockroaches are without parallel. My favorite piece is the "Kitty-cat Rodeo."
... Shrill
Blogger Unknown, at 7:57 PM  

Get snarky