<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Joys of Fatherhood

This morning, around 6:30, after the Snow Day had been called, I crawled into Phil's bed with him. (He usually gets up around this time and crawls in our bed with Dina while I get myself ready to get him ready for school...) Phil woke halfway up for the "no school" announcement, then laced his fingers through mine and drifted back to sleep,

It was nice, lying there, him holding my hand, me listening to him breathe. <sigh>

Then he yawned and stretched and hit me in the face.

Good times.

Labels:


Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

That was good. Zane usually kicks me.
Blogger ~michelle pendergrass, at 8:44 AM  
Yeah, I usually get an elbow or a foot. But I love the cuddles. Someday they'll be too big.

BTW, that snow looks cold.
Blogger Unknown, at 2:48 PM  

Get snarky