<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Saturday, December 09, 2006

I Spy ... a Bargain

Wednesday night we stopped at Wendy's for dinner. Phil got the chickenesque nuggets kids meal, which currently has an "I Spy" theme. No, not the hip Culp/Cosby TV series. The where-the-heck-is-the-marble-hidden book series. We have several of the books and one of CD-ROM games. Good stuff, Maynard.

Anyhoo, on the bag is an offer to get two of the I Spy CD-ROMs (Treasure Hunt and Fantasy) for $9.99. The games run $20 at Target (the only place I've seen stocking them), and neither of these is the one I already have (Spooky Mansion) -- and paid $20 for at Target. And the ten-dollar price includes shipping.

The way I figure it, that's a 75% savings. Can't beat that.

Plus chickenesque nuggets. Mmmmm ... esque.

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

Nice use of esque, even if this post is of absolutely no use to me seeing as how I no longer bother searching for my lost marbles.
Blogger Heather, at 12:23 PM  

Get snarky