<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, December 04, 2006

Nifty

Hey, all the formatting options are back in Blogger Beta for Mac Firefox. (Though I'm not the only one cranky over recent "issues." Hi Mir!)

And I found a spiffy feature in Yahoo! Messenger that shows what you're listening to in iTunes instead of the default "Available" message. Yeah, it was real complicated: activate the drop-down menu beside "Available" and choose "Current iTunes Track" from the options.

Now when I'm chatting and the A-Team theme song rolls around I don't have to interrupt the conversation to crow about it. Sure, I probably will anyway, but I don't have to. When it's the Rockford Files theme, though, it's not an option. People will be told -- and jealous, I'm sure. Barney Miller, same deal.

Got a nifty and/or spiffy discovery to brighten a Monday that was mixed clouds and pretty darn cold? Should comments be working again (still?), let me know.

Labels: , ,


Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

I debated about leaving a remark. I'm still bitter about yesterday's experience, which the world will never know because blogger never did post my comment to your blog. I waxed eloquently. I staged sit-ins. I used word plays like "I refuse the refuse of beta blogger." But the world will never know. So I debated leaving a comment today. But if first you don't succeed, try and try again (and again, and again, and again). So here I am, ready to leave a witty remark about today's comment.
If only I could remember that witty remark...
Blogger Heather, at 11:27 AM  
I noticed that cool little iTunes feature first on iChat. So I was pleasantly surprised to see it on Yahoo too. Hope y'all had fun without me last night. The plumber finally left at 10 PM. Still no working shower, though. Sigh.
Blogger Unknown, at 8:39 AM  

Get snarky