<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Six Words. But in What Order?

At the end of October I blogged on Wired Magazine's six-word short story article.

Novelist Chris Well points in his blog to a contest for the world's best six-word story. DBA Lehane, the contest's sponsor, is offering a bunch of goodies for the winner ("an original poster size print of an original piece of artwork created by me (under my windscreen fly alter ego!), the complete collection of Ernest Hemmingway’s Short Stories and a mystery prize (or two)").

Got a story? No one took me up on my offer to submit six words in exchange for the prospect of winning absolutely nothing, so maybe this is the wrong audience to pitch the contest to. Then again, maybe you're all super-savvy and were waiting for a better offer. I think this may just be about as good an offer as you're going to get.

Deadline: End of year, Greenwich Mean Time.

Labels: ,


Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

That's seven words.
Blogger Heather, at 11:51 AM  
Deadline: Year's End, GMT. Happy, Heather?

Or does GMT still count as three words?
Blogger Mikesell, at 3:41 PM  

Get snarky