<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Can It Last?

Stopped the other night at Fred Meyer to pick up a bottle of water. Since there's usually cheaper stuff on the shelves than the buck-and-change Dasani/Aquafina in the check-out coolers, I headed on back.

I was going for the 99-cent store brand when I noticed a newcomer on the shelf. Tahoma. (Sorry, can't find a webpage to link to.) Now the USDA/ORGANIC label doesn't mean a whole lot to me -- and it's water, so come on. But it comes in a ginger-lime flavor ... intriguing. So what if it's twenty-six cents more than generic?

Unless you're not a ginger fan (not talking about the Ginger vs. Mary Ann debate), I can't imagine anyone not liking this. Good stuff ... at least as long as the store keeps stocking it and the glacier on Mt. Hood doesn't melt away entirely. Shaky propositions, both.

Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

Ginger/lime combination sounds delish to me too.
Blogger cantnever, at 3:29 PM  
You don't know me, so hello.

I am addicted to Tahoma Ginger-Lime. I've been drinking it for years. Guess what? I can't find it anymore. None of my local stores are even carrying the plain Tahoma water. I'm thinking they must have gone out of business. I googled and found the title of a website for the company, but when I click on it it says it can't be found. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but maybe you can still get it where you are....it wouldn't be the first time that we quit getting something distributed in this area.

Good Luck!

Cheri

PS: I found this while googling for the Tahoma Water, trying to figure out why it has disappeared.
Blogger Unknown, at 7:13 PM  
PS: Talking Rain Peach-Nectarine isn't as good as the Tahoma Ginger-Lime, but it is drinkable.

Cheers!
Blogger Unknown, at 7:15 PM  

Get snarky