<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, August 25, 2006

Because Nothing Says "Happy Anniversary" Like

... ice cream, pie, and all-you-can-eat breakfast.

We've got the out 18th anniversary coming up next weekend and I thought I'd check and see what's going on at some of our favorite haunts on the Oregon coast. Turns out Yachats (YAH-hots) is having their 8th Annual Labor Day Pie & Ice Cream Social next Saturday afternoon. The following morning is the Yachats Lions Pancake Breakfast (AYCE pancakes with eggs, ham, sausage, coffee and milk).

Unbelievably we're still looking for something to do to celebrate the big one-eight.

Mikesell

5 Snarky Remarks:

Hey, what's the date of your anniversary? Ours is Sept. 2 (the big 11). I think we're going to be putting in french doors and laying laminate flooring. I know, it's incredibly romantic. Everyone's jealous I'm sure.
Blogger Unknown, at 10:51 AM  
Our is the 3rd. Congrats on your 11th. It is, I believe, the Laminate Anniversary. Hot'n'sweaty, rolling around on the floor -- what's not to be jealous of? Plus, le doors of frenching. Score!
Blogger Mikesell, at 1:16 PM  
I cannot tell you how much I love all-you-can-eat breakfasts. I think the most enjoyable thing at the last two conferences I went to were the AUCE breakfast buffets where I proved, without doubt, even more than my hip-width and belly bulge, that I am a glutton.

I'll happily pass a steak for huge pile of eggs and grits and bacon.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.

I better start planning my big bash for our 25th (in 2008). These things sneak up on ya. ; )

Mir

Mir
Blogger Mirtika, at 6:24 PM  
Wow, Chris, that puts a whole new twist on home improvement.

And happy neighboring anniversary date. It's a known fact that people who pick early September weddings are of the most superior, um, something. It's true. I read it on the Internet.
Blogger Unknown, at 11:48 AM  
Hey, if nothing else, we know a three-day weekend when we see it.
Blogger Mikesell, at 9:51 PM  

Get snarky