<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Welcome West Lane News Readers

Thanks for coming by. The blog URL didn't make it in the article, so thank you very much for googling, icerocketing or yahoo-ing your way over.

Free nickel tour* of the blog:
Scroll down in the sidebar to the left to find the stories mentioned in the article (What I've Written). Just above that is a graphic link to Brandilyn Collins' Kanner Lake/Scenes & Beans blog (also mentioned in the article). Scroll on down a little further to find the Amazon reviews; most of these are a year-plus old, so if it's for a popular item my review may be buried under the more-recent posts.

Then you've got the blogroll. Most of these are to friends I've met online and/or places I've learned things. Odds are the people at the blogs will be willing to be your friends too.

Finally, the archives. Click a link and take your chances. Never know what you'll find.

That's about it. Keep your arms and legs inside the car until this sentence reaches a full and complete stop; nope, that was a semicolon--the full stop is here.

Thanks again for the visit (sorry about the punctuation joke). Please come again.

*The nickel tour is free. No nickels will be handed out at the tour's conclusion.

Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

Well, since you did tell me to scroll over there I'm feeling pretty left out. :(
Blogger ~michelle pendergrass, at 7:22 PM  
What? You're over there. I have no idea what you're talking about.
Blogger Mikesell, at 8:21 PM  
*coughcoughliarcoughcough*

:) But I feel better now.
Blogger ~michelle pendergrass, at 4:58 AM  

Get snarky