<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, August 17, 2006

It's On

Barring unforseen calamity (and/or jinxing by blogging about it), I'll be sitting down with Rob Lafferty of the West Lane News to talk about my participation in Brandilyn Collins' Scenes & Beans character blog--and possibly other things--this coming Sunday afternoon.

If all goes to plan the story will appear in the next week's paper. With a photo. And a Pulitzer for Mr. Lafferty.

Stay tuned.

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Sounds fun. Will it be available online? And of course I'll be rooting for Mr. Lafferty. :)
Blogger lindaruth, at 1:20 PM  
Thanks, Linda. Don't know yet if the story will be included in the online edition or not. If not, I'll try to get an okay to upload a scan.

Of course, you'll want to get a hard-copy issue of your own. Post-Pulitzer, the value will skyrocket. (that's not insider trading, is it?) ;)
Blogger Mikesell, at 1:30 PM  

Get snarky