<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, August 21, 2006

So Long, Scratches

Several months ago I dropped my iPod and wound up with three centimeter-long scratches in the plastic above the screen. Not the worst thing in the world, but on a white background they were distracting little rainbow stripes.

I'd read that Brasso could get rid of (or at least reduce) such scratches -- a fact I remembered today at the store instead of on my way home as is usually the case.

So, after half an hour Q-tipping Brasso 'round and 'round, what's the verdict? Two scratches completely gone. Can't tell if the third (and deepest) is reduced or not. It still rainbows, though without the other two running parallel to it, it's less noticeable.

Also, I'm quite buzzed from the Brasso fumes. Wheeeeeeee!!!

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky