<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, May 05, 2006

Free Comic Book Day

Tomorrow is FCBD.

According to the online locator, my closest participating vendor is a 45-60 minute drive from where I live. If I were going to Corvallis anyway, it'd be one thing, but if it costs half a tank of gas for the round trip are the comic books really free?

May your closest-store search prove more fruitful than mine ... and please pick me up some goodies while you're there.

UPDATE:
I called a shop in Eugene (a quarter tank of gas r/t) and it turns out they are participating in FCBD. The database query came back, "The code 97401 does not appear to be valid," so I figgered no one in the area was playing along. I figgered wrong. If you're picking things up for me, go ahead and still nab 'em. Worst case you can pass things on to a kid down the street. Thanks!

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky