<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's 10 o'Clock ... Do You Know Where My Blog Post Is?

Slow news day today ... without sugar and caffeine amping up the bloodflow I've been slogging through the day.

I did find a Union/76 station in Junction City selling Regular Unleaded for $2.85/gal. That's almost a dime less than some of the "cheap gas" places in Eugene. So I got 10 gallons and saved a buck. What's gas going for in your neck of the deforested woods?

Tomorrow I'll have an interview with novelist Brandilyn Collins. (I've been tweaking it all day; if my arteries don't collapse before midnight I'll post it then.)

Mikesell

5 Snarky Remarks:

i just paid $3.09/gal (only did a partial tank so i could get to work)...going to costco tonight to fill up for less. JM :o)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:42 AM  
It's $3.17/gallon. Will fill up at the slightly cheaper Costco.
Blogger AJY, at 11:52 AM  
Hmmm. We are paying up to $1.39 a litre here, which, by my calcs, works out to be $5.26/gallon.

I guess that's what exchange rates and a few thousand kms will do....
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:20 PM  
In my town, it's getting awfully close to $3 -- I think the last time I checked it was $2.93. But I got gas in Manhattan yesterday for $2.75 (bigger town, more gas stations).
Blogger lindaruth, at 8:01 AM  
$2.85 today AND full-service!
Blogger Angie Poole, at 11:29 PM  

Get snarky