<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Do You Caribou?

Caribou Coffee recently had an online promo where you could win free iTunes (or other fabulous prizes). I wound up with a gift cert for a free drink (any kind, any size). Unfortunately, Caribou doesn't have any outlets west of the Rockies.

So, if you're reading my blog this weekend (or before noon on Monday) and would like the gift cert (good for $5 off Caribou merchandise if you'd rather that than a drink), leave me a comment and your e-mail address (if I don't already have it). I'll select a winner at random on Monday evening, and will follow up to get mailing address particulars.

The gift cert expires May 7, so if/when I contact you, don't dilly-dally (dilly or dally if you must, but not both).

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky