<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Busy Day

I was up last night 'til 1a working on a story for the Dragons, Knights & Angels contest. Phil crawled in bed with us at 3a with a high fever. We were out of Children's Tylenol, so we made do with cold compresses and sleep. At 7a I drove into town for some chewables (and a Starbucks Doubleshot from the check-out line cooler).

Back home at 9a, I set Phil up with breakfast, some Tylenol and a Kim Possible marathon. Then I started working on some job applications (can't use Mount Hermon as an excuse anymore). I crashed for a few hours in the late afternoon when Dina was able to take over supervising Phil's convalescence.

The boy's doing better now. KP saved the world (a lot). And I'm back to work on "The Fortunate Purgatory of Arthur MacArthur." Or I will be as soon as I post this blog entry.

Right

About

Now.

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky