<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, April 07, 2006

On the Road

I headed out of Eugene yesterday morning at 11:15 in a little red Ford rental. Good news: the iPod FM transmitter works great and I don't have to use the tipsy extension unit.

At a little after 4pm I stopped in Yreka and met fellow conference goer Katy Popa and her husband, George. Thanks for the coffee and chocolate chip cookies, guys!

Last night was spent in Sacramento, tonight I'm staying at my sister Julia's condo. More on my day later, but here's a picture of what the house I grew up in looks like these days.

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Just curious -- how far is it from where you live to Mt. Hermon? Sounds like a fun road trip!
Blogger lindaruth, at 8:08 AM  
Rough guess about 650-700 miles. It's a nice drive.
Blogger Mikesell, at 1:19 PM  

Get snarky