<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, April 03, 2006

Crunch Time

...and I'm not talkin' sit ups.

In thirty-six hours or so I'll be heading down to the Santa Cruz area for the Mt. Hermon Christian Writers Conference. Tomorrow will be filled with housecleaning (my folks are coming up to help Dina with Phil), laundry, packing, prepping materials to hand out should an editor/agent look my way during the conference, and other last minute things that are bound to crop up.

Then it's down I-5 on Wednesday. I've got a coffee/cookie break scheduled in Yreka with a friend who'll be coming down to the conference on the 6th. Overnighting in Sacramento. Overnighting the next night in San Jose with my sister.

And then it begins.

Special note for A.P.: I'll try and blog a time or two from the conference so y'all can see what a fantastic miserable time we're having. I'm sure we'll all wish we were trapped in an office filing tax returns. Yeah, that's the ticket. Woe is us.

Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

Two words: Take pictures. We want pictures. Some of us not filing tax returns are working on safety manuals for the landscaping and horticulture industry (in English and Spanish). I need pictures of what I'm missing. Yes, it will only increase my agony, but I'll get a little more of the Mt. Hermon experience vicariously.

Hope you have a great trip and God blesses your socks off. :) (and, of course, an editor or agent is smitten with Revival. :) )
Blogger lindaruth, at 7:57 AM  
Bilingual instruction manuals of an agricultural nature. Lucky duck. I'm jealous. I suspect AP is, too.

I hadn't thought of it before, but there's a certain blackmailability for those who turn down my book. "Hey, Buddy, ya wanna get this book on contract or I'll tell your pastor you're opposed to Revival." Perhaps as a Plan B.
Blogger Mikesell, at 9:07 AM  
Chris,

I'm praying that you have a wonderful Mt. Hermon experience and the Lord will give you favor with editors and agents alike,eventually leading to several seven figure deals so that. . .

your sister can do your tax returns :-)

Maintaining the bite me theory,

AP
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 PM  

Get snarky