<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bother, Don't Bother

Over at iTunes this week they're giving away a free song by inspy recording artist, Phil Wickham: "Grace." It's worth a listen or two.

Also free at iTunes this week is "Hit Man" by duo Create & Devastate. The music's nice but the lyrics lack the well-earned "explicit content" warning. If you're into that sort of thing, go for it; I'm not, so I 86'ed it after listening to the first verse (if it gets satirical like Tonio K's H-A-T-R-E-D (warning: contains explicit spelling and easily-guessed *'d out vulgarities as well as a Jackson Browne reference), lemme know and I'll consider reconsidering).

Even more disappointing than raunchy rap is the 43-minute free episode of "Ghost Hunters" (in the TV section). This "best of" compilation has about five possibly interesting minutes where maybe something paranormal happened (or maybe it was just stuff on invisible wires...). I've never heard of the show, and maybe the joke's on me and this is supposed to be on par with The Weekly World News (which at least has Bat Boy). But don't waste the bandwidth downloading it or the time to watch it ... it's not even amusingly bad like WWN. It's just bad.

(and if you're wondering what the song at the end of tonight's episode of Scrubs (My Bright Idea) was, it's "All of the Words" by Kutless. (via TV.com Forums))

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

Thanks the "Scrubs" reminder! My wife and I saw that last night (a shockingly evangelical and worshipful song right in the middle of the scene there) -- and I completely forgot to blog about it this morning.

(Since been rectified, thanks to you, man.)
Blogger Sign out, at 2:35 PM  

Get snarky