<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, March 24, 2006

Too Much Empathy

Since Dina's hospitalization my writing's been in the tank. Part of that's because I got exhausted traveling to and from town and got out of the habit of writing. Part of that's because I don't feel like massacrating my characters at the moment. "I don't want to die" I hear them say, so I make them comfy and put out bowls of cheese doodles for their snacking pleasure.

Moonlighting is helping a bit with the cracking wise about death and mayhem. I should be back on track soon--maybe I won't be finished before Mt. Hermon, but I suspect before my characters start getting orange fingerprints all over the seatcushions of my mind they'll become reacquainted with their mortality.

I've already substituted a couple doodles with nightcrawlers I rolled in orange sawdust.

Heh heh heh.

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky