<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, April 02, 2006

90 Countries

As of this morning, visitors from 40% of the world's nations have stopped by my blog. Kenya was the 90th country, with Mongolia and the Maldives stopping by earlier in the week.

The world map is beginning to to look filled up. (North Korea, don't be such a hater; you're messing up my Pacific Rim.)

I'm sure the Dept. of Homeland Security would have a jolly old time if they stopped by my World66 profile. To generate the map, I've selected "Been There" for each of the countries. If they take things at face value, I've been to Central Asia, the Indian Ocean and Eastern Africa all without having my passport scanned. That could spell trouble, possibly with a capital Guantanamo.

NB: As I was writing this, someone from Grenada stopped by. Traveling westward, it looks like I'm almost home. (But I never left, Mr. Homeland Security Guy ... honest!)

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky