<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, April 14, 2006

A Little of This, A Little of That

This
Before my folks left for California the other day, I took a couple shots of them with Phil.
That
This afternoon a happy little deer family was noshing on the shrubbery outside our side door. They were initially on the near side of the road, but spooked a bit when I opened the door to snap the picture. Then a pickup truck went zooming by and they all took off for the far bushes.

I've come down with a post-conference cold, so if you've seen some postings of mine out on the web that seem a bit more random than usual, I blame having a 102*F temperature. The fever broke about 4am this morning so I'm feeling much better now. Still some sinus issues ... and lack of sleep ... but all in all, not too bad.

Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

Need more details, please.

The Mikesell family cruisin' what?
Blogger Angie Poole, at 9:16 PM  
Feel better. And thanks for not sneezing on me.
Blogger michael snyder, at 10:50 PM  
for those of you wondering about the t-shirt - it says "the mikesell family, tour crusin' at disneyland, december 2005".
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 AM  

Get snarky