<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Joining the Club

This afternoon I sent in my membership fee to the ACFW (American Christian Fiction Writers). I don't know if it's an association, a society, a cabal, or what; guess I'll find out when they send me my beret.

I've also completed a revised draft of my short story "The Fortunate Purgatory of Arthur MacArthur," for the Dragons, Knights & Angels contest. If I haven't already sent you a copy and you'd like to critique it (and you aren't affiliated with DKA), lemme know.

And if you haven't heard about Brandilyn Collins' grassroots marketing effort for her forthcoming novel, Violet Dawn, check out the link earlier in this sentence. As of this morning she had room for a few more potential participants, so jump on it if you're interested. I'll have an interview with Brandilyn on the blog next week for her current novel, Web of Lies. Stay tuned.

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Ah, resistance is futile. ACFW is the place to be for writing CBA fiction.

Can't wait for the Brandilyn interview. Her Scenes and Beans idea is good. I can't wait to get my Violet Dawn galleys and figure out what part I'm auditioning for.
Blogger Unknown, at 10:53 AM  
Welcome to ACFW, buddy. And I can't wait to read about Arthur MacArthur. :)

No snark today. Snark tomorrow.

Mir
Blogger Mirtika, at 10:57 AM  

Get snarky