<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Lost Luncheon

On the trip down to Mount Hermon last week I stopped in San Jose to see my sister and visit a few of the old neighborhoods. One thing I neglected to mention was getting together with a couple friends for lunch at the California Noodle House, one of the old haunts when I used to work for NurseWeek Magazine.Catching up was great because both Shirley and Renee are doing well. The noodles were wonderful as always (as long as you remember to ask for them without cilantro). And, thankfully, no one asked for a knife (long story, and not mine to tell).

It seems I get together with different segments of Phil's "NurseWeek Aunties" every few years -- Phil was about 20 months old last time we saw the Bay Area aunties; Renee and Shirley are on the left, Aunties Young and Margie on the right. (We saw the Seattle aunties when he was just shy of three years old -- and yes, that's Shirley to the right of Reese and Kat.) Time flies (and to be in Phil photo op, so does Shirley).

If anyone happens to know Renee's e-mail address, please send it to me (feel free to make a snarky remark about me losing it again, but don't post the address in the comments). Or let her know her picture's up on the blog (finally); maybe she'll bookmark the site and drop me a line sometime (hint hint).

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky