<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, April 24, 2006

Job Day

Today was "Job Day" for Phil's kindergarten class. He went as a racecar driver (1 2). Dina cut out logos from the Sunday ads and packing-taped them to the shirt; I think it came out quite nicely. As we walked out to the bus, Phil commented on how he "liked this shirt better by the second." So 7,500 points for Dina.

I dug the steering wheel out of Phil's toypile so no one would confuse him in his logofied shirt with Captain Amazing. No points for me, I know.

Yeah, he has no helmet. If we could have found where we stashed his bicycle helmet last fall and attached a visor (and more logos) to it, he would have. But apparently we put the helmet somewhere safe so we wouldn't lose it -- worked out well, didn't it?

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky