<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, April 24, 2006

No Takers, Eh?

So, no one wants a free Caribou Coffee gift cert? <sigh> Well, if anyone changes their mind, lemme know. First come, first served.

Here's another freebie opportunity for y'all to pass by: tomorrow is Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day. It's also Dina's birthday, so you can guess where we'll be celebrating.

Phil's Job Day recap: 2 racecar drivers, 2 motocross racers, 1 pop-star, 1 basketball player (female), 1 basketball/football player (male), 1 lumberjack. I went to kindergarten with a kid who frequently brought a briefcase to school; Davey Simpkins, wherever you are, I salute you.

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Still like fish food huh? When you gonna answer my email?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 PM  
So, no one wants a free Caribou Coffee gift cert?

Sorry, man, but they don't have any locations around here. (Not that I have seen, anyway.)
Blogger Sign out, at 3:34 PM  

Get snarky