<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Good Company

I recently had a visitor stop by from a Yahoo! search on "the waiting room review by lisa loomis". So Much Stuff I Can't Recall came in third on the list (despite never having had Lisa Loomis write a review of "The Waiting Room"). Sixth on the list was an archive set from another blog I frequent, faith*in*fiction (where Lisa Loomis didn't review "The Waiting Room", either).

I can't recall having come across another blog I know when reviewing my strange search rankings. But it's cool to be virtually associated with f*i*f.

If you throw quote marks around "The Waiting Room" and "Lisa Loomis" you wind up with a whopping zero search results. Almost makes me want to track Lisa down and have her write the darn review to fill this important consumer need.

Almost.

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

That's random and kind of fun.

Cheers!
Blogger Jeanne Damoff, at 7:13 PM  

Get snarky