<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, April 28, 2006

Pack Those Bags Under Your Eyes

So, did you spend Spring Break (those of you who still get it) sitting around doing nothing because even with you and three friends going together you couldn't sell enough plasma to finance a decent road trip? And the rest of you, those of you who've almost accrued enough vacation time to take a week off (if you spend the first two days "sick"), are you feeling itchy to get out of Dodge?

Well, via the wonder of the Internets, here are a couple coffee break getaways to quell that hungering wanderlust:

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

Spring break...nothing...dude. Fist to chest, kiss, peace sign. I'm so there.

Been to Dodge, Texas, just to say I got the heck outta there. Not too far away from where I hang my hat or buy my bait.

About that dadgum wanderlust--I have a plan which encompasses both my curiosity as a writer and the exposure my kids need to survive this goofy thing called a life...

We're going on a Ghost Hunt.

Before you break out the holy water and crucifixes, chill.............

Last night I got to looking on some various sites (because I was giving up on current ms and seeing if I could gain inspiration for this other historical-type idea I've been holding onto for a year) and I found out about the ghosts in the history.

So what's the Mother of a RL SteinFreak to do?

Oh yeah, baby. Play the Ghost Hunt Angle.

Can we say $2.85/per gallon?

The memories--Texas History, Road Trip, Family History--priceless.
Blogger Angie Poole, at 11:23 PM  

Get snarky