<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Thanks, Kanga!

Last month I mentioned picking up some Carnival Skittles at a 7-11. And I said in passing that they had different flavors in Australia, more interesting and possibly more delicious flavors.

Friend Kanga sent us a big bag from down under, confirming their deliciousity. The new flavors? Popcorn, Jam Donut, Toffee Apple, Fairy Floss (cotton candy), and Bubble Gum. Yum!

Did I mention that the Porsches are different down in Australia?

Labels: ,


Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

If Kanga sends you a Porsche, would you introduce us? Though I'd settle for some cool Skittles.
Blogger Jenny, at 2:56 PM  
Hey, no sweat - I'll send you a Porsche, just so that I can have the pleasure of meeting Jenny!

But I take no responsibility if it gets lost in the mail.

Kanga
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:33 PM  

Get snarky