<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Dozenth Door

Today's appearance in the Wittenburg Door's newsletter (Production Begins on Lucado-Inspired Movie) marks my twelfth appearance inside the Insider.

When it was accepted a couple weeks ago it got this response from WDI managing editor Harry Guetzlaff: "I did a spit take on the title."

Get out your screen- and keyboard-protectors. You've been warned. (Otherwise, enjoy!)

Labels: , ,


Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Glad I didn't have anything to drink while reading this!
Blogger Jenny, at 10:45 AM  
I love the fact that you warned me about the *title*, and only after assuring yourself I'd already read it.

Fortunately for me, all liquids were already safely ensconced in the kitchen.
Blogger Chestertonian Rambler, at 10:27 PM  

Get snarky