<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Saturday, September 08, 2007

It's Like a Carnival in Your Mouth

While out and about today Phil and I stopped at a 7-11 for a Slurpee and wound up picking up a bag of "Carnival-flavored" Skittles. Fortunately they skipped the freakshow and animal cages and went for cotton candy, bubble gum, candy apple, red licorice, and green slushy (btw the Austrailian flavors listed on the linked Wikipedia page sound even awesomer). Candy apple and red licorice are my favorites.

In other news, we got cable today. Phil's excited about Boomerang, I'm excited about cable internet (though we might be roughing-it without wi-fi for a couple weeks until our router arrives from Oregon).

And I've got the living room in the apartment mostly unpacked and assembled (at least for a couple weeks until Dina arrives--with the wi-fi router--from Oregon and the remodeling begins).

Labels:


Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Enjoy the carnival and your family. Glad things are coming together for you all. See you in a couple weeks
Blogger Jenny, at 3:48 PM  
If I can find some Showtime Skittles I'll send you some.
(Fancy having someone from over the seas needing to tell me what is in my own backyard! I didn't even know they made them in my home state, or that so many different kinds even exsisted.)
Kanga
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53 PM  

Get snarky