<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, September 24, 2007

Junior Misfit

When Dina found herself in the (almost) never-ending joy that is West Texas last Friday I had to reshuffle some plans for Phil. Plan B entailed taking him with me to meet several members of my editing group -- The Misfits -- in town for the rilly big ACFW shew. So he met Heather (who has a husband named Chris) and Jenny (who has a husband name Phil) and Angie (who has a daughter Zoe, not too much younger than him). (Angie has a husband named Stan, but Phil knows her as Zoe's mom. Sorry, Jacey; you're Angie's daughter, too, but Phil doesn't know that yet.)

Here we are hanging out in the conference hotel lobby.

Labels: , ,


Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

I think that was cool he got to come with you. And when all you guys are famous, he can brag to his friends that he knew you when.

I love that expression on his face.
Blogger Unknown, at 7:32 AM  

Get snarky