<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, July 16, 2007

Two Mo' in the Do'

I got word last week that my story about James Cameron’s next clueless religious expose (a la The Jesus Tomb) will be appearing in a future edition of the print mag (or as an online bonus or both).

And since I'm not (at the moment) spending my evenings making lesson plans and rehearsing my class notes, I took some time over the weekend and wrote a piece about the VBS grade fixing scandal that just broke over in East Texas. Yeah, that one. Cryin' shame. Should be in the end-of-the-month Door Insider. (Need to subscribe? There's still time!)

Labels: ,


Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Congratulations, Chris! You are the coolest!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:30 PM  
Gotta watch those Eastern Texans (almost sounds like an oxymoron).
Blogger Jenny, at 11:47 AM  

Get snarky